Keeping your pool safe for your kids means familiarizing yourself with the pool fence laws in Salem, NH. In general, any pool that is deeper than 18 inches must have a pool fence that is at least 4 feet high. The fence should be made of a material that cannot be climbed, and there should be no gaps or holes larger than 4 inches.
The pool gate should be self-closing and self-latching, and it should open away from the pool. These requirements are designed to keep small children from trying to get into the pool without supervision. Or, running and playing by the pool area.
By following these guidelines, you can help ensure that your pool is a safe place for your family to enjoy all summer long.
Safe Solutions of New England highly recommends implementing multiple layers of protection:
- Install a removable pool fence to surround the entire pool.
- Each person in your household should know CPR — even the babysitter.
- Give your children swimming instructions at an early age.
- If your child can’t be found, always check the pool area first.
- Everyone who takes care of your child should practice pool safety.
- Install door locks & pool alarms and for your pool.
- Assign a pool supervisor whose job is to make sure all children are safe.
Safe Solutions of New England offers the safest and proven to be the strongest mesh pool fencing available today – the Life Saver Pool Fence. Contact us to request your FREE pool fence estimate in Salem, NH. Please call (877) 606-7233 or contact us online here.
Why Install A Life Saver Pool Fence?
A pool fence is a great way to keep your pool area safe, and Life Saver Pool Fence is the best of the best. Our fence is easy to use and remove, and it's the strongest pool fence you'll find anywhere. Our patented design features poles that go into the ground and panels that snap together. The whole process takes about an hour, and then you're done! Our fence is made of durable, UV-resistant PVC that will last for years. And it's backed by a lifetime warranty, so you can be confident that your pool area is safe. Contact us today to learn more about our pool fence and how it can help keep your family safe. Thanks for choosing Life Saver!
Life Saver Pool Fence Product Details (Premium Solid Core Pool Fence)
Here are a few of its features:
- Multiple height options (from 3 ½ ft to 5 ft)
- A wide selection of colors including the popular color Black (87% transparent)
- Mesh safety fences can be used for pools, anywhere in the backyard, by garages, lanais, on stepped landscaped areas etc.
- Pool fencing sections are placed into aluminum or plastic sleeves that are installed into your deck surface.
- Pool fences are removable and easy to store. Easy to roll up in sections, though we recommend keeping them up year-round.
- Triple reinforced solid poles with omni-directional solid support. There is no stronger pole.
- Tension-based supports provide superior stability
- QuadStitch™ 4 stitched reinforced vinyl borders on all four sides to prevent unraveling and to maintain a finished look.
- Square and arched pool gates
- Self-latching and self-closing gate options
- Tension-based supports provide superior stability
- Round-head fasteners and rounded edges mean there are no sharp edges
- UV Resistant components that protect the fence from sun damage
- Trained local pool fence installers
- Works for all types of pools including in-ground pools
- Accessories include Omni hangers and pool solar lights available for purchase
- Lifetime warranty!
- Made in the USA!
Mesh Pet Fence Installations in Salem, NH
One of the best ways to keep your cats and dogs safe around the pool is to install a pet pool fence. Life Saver Pool Fence offers a variety of pet fences that are designed to provide a safe, secure barrier between your pet and the pool. The fences are made of durable, weather-resistant material and can be installed quickly and easily. Most importantly, the fences are tall enough to keep your pet from climbing over or jumping into the pool. With a pet fence from Life Saver Pool Fence, you can rest assured that your pet will be safe from harm when he or she is around the pool.
The fence is made of a mesh that is designed to keep pet's out, while still allowing you to see through it. The fence is also UV protected, so it will not fade in the sun. The Life Saver pet pool fence is also easy to install and remove, so you can take it down when your pet is not around.
About Salem, NH
Salem is a small town located in southern New Hampshire. The population is 28,776, according to the 2010 census.
Salem is close to Boston, which makes it a great place to live for those who work in the city but want to live in a more rural area. The town is also close to the New Hampshire mountains, so there are many opportunities for hiking and other outdoor activities.
Salem has a small-town feel, but it also has all the conveniences of a larger city. There are several restaurants and shops in Salem, and it’s a marvelous place to live for those who want the best of both worlds – a small town feel with all the conveniences of a mid-size city.
Landmarks in Salem, NH:
Pool Safety Resources for Salem, NH Residents
- SWIMMING POOL, SPAS AND HOT TUBS
- Town of Salem, NH Regulations
- Home Swimming Pool & Hot Tub Safety - American Red Cross
Schedule Your FREE Pool Fence Estimate Now
There are many options when it comes to installing a pool fence, however, the Life Saver Pool Fence brand has been proven to be the safest and effective child pool safety fence available in the market. Our mesh pool fences and pool gates are completely guaranteed with a Lifetime Warranty.
Contact Safe Solution of New England today to get your FREE pool fence estimate in Salem, NH. Request your free pool safety estimate by calling (877) 606-7233 today! We also provide Virtual Estimates here.